2008年7月30日水曜日

Politics

Q. For homework, research the UN in the library or on the Internethttp://www.unic.or.jp/.
If you were working for the UN, which job would like to do using your English abilities? Why?

If I was working for the UN, I wolud like to work at United Nations Security Concil.
The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) is the organ of the United Nations charged with the maintenance of international peace and security.
It's powers, outlined in the United Nations Charter, include the establishment of peacekeeping operations, the establishment of international sanctions regimes, and the authorization for military action.
UNSC is a very big organization and wants to be useful for maintenance of the world peace so I chose it.

-About Cross Culture Communication Class-

I thought "Dating" and "Personal Space" was very interesting.
But "World religion" was so difficult.
I was able to get the knowledge of the countries which I did not know so far.
It was very interesting and exciting.

Thanks a lot!!

0 件のコメント: