2008年7月30日水曜日

Personal Spaces

Q. You're talking to a co-worker. How close do you stand?

I also stand to less than 50 centimeter to a co-worker.

Q. You're talking to a friend. Do you touch each other?

Yes, I do. Especially when I expression my emotion or explain something, I touch a friend. I think touch is how to tell a feeling.

Q. Look at the diagram of a waiting room. Where do you sit when you enter?

I will sit the corner of room. Because I don't like near the entrance.

Q. You're in a crowded elevator. Where do you look?

I look up to the floor guide. Because I'm awkward, I miss the eyes with othrer persons as much as possible.

Q. You're standing in line. How close do you stand to the person in front?

I stand less than 1 meter to the person.

Q. You get on the bus. There is an empty row of seats at the back, and an empty seat close by. Where do you sit?

I sit the back. Because back can be relax and I don't need to mind the circumference.

Q. You're in a library and there's an empty seat beside you. Do you want to stop someone sitting there? If so, how?

No, I don't want to do that.

Q. You're going to the beach. Do you like to see lots of people or very few?

I like to see lotsof people. Because I like human watching.

Q. When you're talking to someone, do you look them in the eye?

Yes, I do. It is a manner that talk to see partner's eyes.

Q. You're on a train. Do you talk to the other passenger?

No I don't. It is a unbelievable things for me! Sometime someone talk to me but I was very awkward then.

1 件のコメント:

Asian Girl さんのコメント...

i like watching people too! I know how interesting to do human watching.