2008年7月7日月曜日

Family Life

  1. When do children usually leave home?
    I think that children leave home when they find a job.
    In the case of find a job in a big city, local resident leave home.
  2. How many people live in your home?
    I have three family of members.
    Mother, little brother, and me.
    But now, I live with my aunt.
    I came out of the parents' house to go to school.
  3. Do you have a head of the family?
    Yes...My aunt is a stern person.
    I can't defy her.
  4. Who does the housework?
    In parent's house, my mother does the housework.
    In aunt's house, aunt does the housework.
    Because I help a little bit, my mother and aunt always angry...
  5. Who runs the family?
    Mother and aunt runs the family.
    They always hard work for my little brother and me.
  6. How many rooms do you have to sleep in?
    I have two rooms to sleep in.

0 件のコメント: