2009年1月26日月曜日

Homework#8


・Do you agree or disagree with the author (who is Japanese). Please explain why in your blog.

I agree with her. Because man is selfish and candid than woman. Especially Japanese guy is shy and non-passionate. I sometime don't understand what they want and thinking. For example, in the case of "Instead of taking her in his arms and declaring likewise (as she had envisioned) he looked acutely embarrassed, turned away and muttered: "Sou yuno, nashini shiyoyo (Let's not go there)." , although he definitely make a meaningful behavior to her, when it comes to the crunch, he has no backbone and take back what he does. I think woman is excitable but man is too cool at all times.

2 件のコメント:

no.1-jm さんのコメント...

I think some Japanese guys are just like the guys in this article, but it's not all of them . I think some women are also like these.

sunday さんのコメント...

I agree with your opinion. And many Japanese men are like your example.