2008年5月26日月曜日

Greetings

Q. How do people greet someone they've just me?

  • I think dat say "Hello" and shaking hands.

Q. How do you greet members of your family?

  • In the morning, I say "Good morning", and in the night, I say "Good night."

Q. Do you hug members of your family?

  • No, I don't. I feel dat I am ashamed.

Q. How do you greet people who are important in society?

  • I bow deeply and do business card exchange.

Q. Do people greet people of the opposite sex in a different way?

  • No, it isn't. As if opposite sex, the way of greetings does not change.

Q. Are the customs the same all over your country?

  • I think also same. However, there are the local special greetings.

3 件のコメント:

milkchocolate さんのコメント...

I also don't hug my family.
Only exchange greetings.

coconut さんのコメント...

I agree. I don't hug members of my family,too.

chai さんのコメント...

I also bow to the person who is important in society. Interesting thing is that we have speciall meaning by the angle of the bow like you said "deeply."